Mona Hanna

Fantasy/romance writer Mona Hanna. I like kittens.

Big Girls Do It Wetter (Erotic Romance) Book 2

Big Girls Do It Wetter - Jasinda Wilder I didn't enjoy this as much as the first one. I initially rated it 4 stars because I really like Jeff - I think he's lovely, and actually cares for Anna, instead of whatever she feels for him. But I dropped it back to three stars because this book was just sex and nothing more. I know, it's erotica, and erotica=sex, but the first book had more about the characters, more about Anna's insecurity about being an overweight woman, and there was more in that book than just sex scene after sex scene. This one got a little boring for me. I like Jeff, but was hoping for a little more emotion in the book. From Anna, I mean - I know Jeff cares for her. And then the ending! Bad move, Anna. But I guess the story needs to keep moving somehow. I'll probably read the next one, but I'm just trying to get to the one where she gets married, where I hope we see more about how people feel, instead of just sex. I really did like the first book. Maybe the third one will be as good as that one.