Mona Hanna

Fantasy/romance writer Mona Hanna. I like kittens.

I Am Pusheen the Cat

I Am Pusheen the Cat - Claire Belton

Awwwwwwww! This book is so cute! I bought it after seeing a few people on BookLikes review it, and after looking at the Pusheen website pusheen.com I felt I had to have the book.

Pusheen is a grey tabby cat who loves eating, spending time with her sister Stormy, and blogging. She's ADORABLE and I really liked this book. The illustrations were gorgeous and the whole book is funny and cute. The only downside is I'd already seen a bunch of the drawings in the book on the website, so it wasn't as much fun reading those again. But it's a cute book and I'm glad I bought it.

The drawings are divided up into sections, such as "Things you should know about cats" and "A year in the life of Pusheen." I thought that was nice, instead of the drawings just randomly being thrown together.

I have the book in Kindle - I think it would make a great gift in print for a cat lover, but reading it as an ebook was fine. I recommend getting this book if you love cats and think Pusheen is cute. And she says thank you!